- Bhagavad Gita lecture on Thursdays from 7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
- Srimad Bhagvatam lecture on Saturdays from 7.30 p.m. to 8.15 p.m.
- Bhakti vrksa program on Fridays from 7.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- Music classes (vocal, harmonium, keyboard, mridanga, guitar) on Mondays from 7.30 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- Sunday Feast once a month at Pamplemousses in a small temple near State Bank from 2.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Akhanda Kirtan every first Saturday at Sri Jagannath Mandir from 7.00 a.m till Gaura Arati at 7.00 p.m followed by Srimad Bhagavatam class.
- Snana Yatra festival, the anniversary of Lord Jagannath
- Ratha Yatra festival
- Festivals on occasions of Krsna Janmasthami, Balaram Jayanti, Gaura Purnima, Nityananda Trayodasi, Ram Nawmi, Nrsimha Caturdasi and on appearance day of vaisnava acharyas